Events and Testing Calendar
Sign up for your free SAT, ACT, or high school placement practice test, or attend our next educational event
Start your test prep journey by establishing a benchmark of your current performance level. When you take a practice test with us, you’ll get a current version of the SAT, ACT, HSPT, ISEE, SSAT or
How to Sign Up:
- See our schedule below for the date that’s right for you. Click on the events to see locations and details.
- Call us at (424) 999-8771 or email us to reserve your seat – space is limited.
- Review the Top Tips that we’ll send you. Familiarize yourself with the test structure, rules of the game, and winning strategies.
- If your child has an IEP or 504 plan and has qualified for accommodations, we’ll provide the same timing.
Attend Our Expert Saturdays and Test-Taking Workshops
Parents, are you interested in learning more about proven financial, legal, and college admissions strategies from seasoned professionals? Join us at our Expert Saturdays hosted by Chelsea Watkins, founder-CEO of College Application Training and CAT Insurance Solutions. Featured speakers will present various inspiring topics from savvy investing to smarter parenting. Click on the events below for links to sign up.
Students, if you want to make test-taking easier and sharpen your problem-solving skills, come to our Breakthrough Workshops taught by Victor Solis, founder of
You are invited to join the Fusion faculty and administrators to learn about their exciting new program: COGx!
Successful learners share a set of traits, and these can be taught and improved in any learner. Fusion brings students the opportunity to learn about how they learn and how to enhance it. In partnership with COGx, a research and development firm in applied cognitive science, Fusion offers programs that are individualized according to specific goals for each learner. These programs improve cognitive skills while explicitly teaching scientific principles of learning. The outcome is a confident and capable learner.
Save your seat by registering at https://www.fusionacademy.com/outreach-events/cogx-presentation-and-demonstration/
Free for current students. Bring your Chromebook or laptop and its charger, so you can fully charge the battery.
Testing will be held on two Saturdays.
See Loyola’s admissions page for testing details:
Check with the high school to which you’re applying for the recommended arrival time.
HSPT test is approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.
Contact us to reserve your seat for a proctored practice test at our office in advance of this test date. Practice test and score report fee is $40.
Do you know the 3 most common mistakes families make when eliminating debt?
Would you like to learn how to strengthen your nest egg and children’s college savings so you qualify for more financial gift aid?
Join us to learn from our panel of professionals as we discuss how to reduce student loan debt, increase your cash flow, and save more strategically for your children’s future.
Our guest panelists will include:
– Chris Kastigar of Credit Furst, on the topics of debt elimination and how to benefit from the real rules of the game behind college funding and student loans.
– Trevor Ramos, author of How to Get Free Money for College, certified college planning specialist and president of College Funding Remedies.
– Author and internet radio host Jacqueline T.D. Huynh of Integrative Minds will moderate and share her insights about how families can grow their nest egg and cash flow.
– Victor Solis, founder of Initia Education, on guiding families through the journey to a successful, enjoyable college experience.
Our goal is to enlighten and educate, with no sales pitches.
Free to attend. Refreshments served.
RSVP to save your seat: call Victor at 424-999-8771 or email vsolis@InitiaEducation.com.
9:50 – open doors
10:15 – welcome and panel introduction
10:20 – panel discussion
11:00 – audience Q/A
11:40 – end discussion; open mixer
12:00P – end of event
Note: The information provided is for informational purposes only and is provided without making any representations or warranties. Please obtain professional advice from a CPA, lawyer, or other competent financial professional before proceeding.
Free for current students.
Students will receive a full official SAT or ACT test, proctored using the official timing. By January 22, we will email your detailed score reports and study recommendations. Students will take home their copies of the complete test.
To reserve your seat, contact Victor at email@example.com.
The regular fee is $40.
Bring a friend and you each get $10 off.
Our Sunday sessions focus on precalculus and topics which students will see on the Math Level 2 Subject Test. We work on students’ current assignments and reinforce fundamentals so students deepen their understanding of math concepts and applications.
• Recent students have said that they “learn more in our meetings than in class.”
• Drop in tutoring during office hours is included free for all current students.
New students are welcome to join. These may be mixed with private sessions and pro-rated. Class size is typically 3 to 5 students.