22519 Hawthorne Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505
Now that you have your March 9 SAT scores, what should you do next?
Practice harder or smarter?
Come to our free SAT workshop taught by instructor Victor Solis, whose students regularly increase their test scores by 200+ points by following a proven path that begins with a winning mindset. Since 2007, his students have become more calm and confident test-takers who have gained admission to colleges including Stanford, Boston College, Cornell, and UCLA (Victor’s alma mater).
SAT scores are among the most important elements in college applications—and can earn a student thousands of dollars from certain universities, if their score is high enough.
Students will learn:
• The best strategies that always work on every section
• How to plan a study schedule that’s easier to manage
• How to outwit the test makers’ traps and wrong answers
Parents will learn:
• How to help students maintain a growth mindset
• How the best test prep programs actually work
• How to empower students who struggle with time management
• Whether your child should stick with the SAT or switch to the ACT
Call Victor at 424-999-8771 or email vsolis@InitiaEducation.com to save your seat.
Free to attend. Beverages will be served.